As the blockchain technology gains popularity, many new careers and job opportunities are also discovered. These job opportunities are very lucrative, in the sense that the yearly pay for these blockchain jobs far exceeds their skill acquisition costs. You also need to be determined and also open to learn new skills.
The adoption of blockchain technology is happening very fast. In fact, about 25% of the tech industries have adopted the technology, and more will join soon. These industries need skilled workers who can develop decentralized applications (dApps), work professionally on blockchain platforms, and also proffer solutions to some future challenges these companies might face in future.
Check out these high-paying blockchain and web3 jobs and their requirements, and then know where you can fit in. Also check out these sites where you can acquire the required skills and also apply for blockchain job opportunities.
- 1 High-Paying Blockchain/Web3 Jobs & Careers
- 2 Full List of High-Paying Blockchain & Web3 Jobs
- 3 Top Companies Offering Blockchain Jobs
- 4 Trending Blockchain Programming Languages you Should Learn
- 5 Recommended Websites for Acquiring Blockchain Job Skills
- 6 Free YouTube Tutorial Videos for Learning Blockchain Tech Skills
- 7 Other Blockchain YouTube Video Tutorials for Beginners
- 8 Recommended Business and Entrepreneurship Books
High-Paying Blockchain/Web3 Jobs & Careers
- Required Skills: In-depth knowledge of web development, blockchain architecture, cryptography, data structure, and proficiency in programming languages like Solidity, Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Average Salary per Year: $1,070,112.
- Required Skills: In-depth knowledge of new technology, programming skills and the ability to build decentralized applications (DApps).
- Average Salary per Year: $1,010,961.
- Required Skills: Ability to create, develop and maintain coordinated operations of all blockchain teams and infrastructures.
- Average Salary per Year: $150,000.
- Required Skills: Ability to proffer solutions to technical challenges in the blockchain field, plus risk management skills.
- Average Salary per Year: $82,482.
Blockchain Analyst (Risk or Business Analyst)
- Required Skills: As a blockchain Risk Analyst, you should be able to analyze the risk factors on certain blockchain apps and systems, and also point out their potential threats. As a blockchain business analyst, you should be able suggest good business strategies that will help improve the standards of the tech company.
- Average Salary per Year: $69,717.
For more details on the various categories of Web3 jobs (tech and non-tech), professional Web3 job resume writing guide, CV/resume samples for Web3 jobs, how to prepare yourself to get your dream blockchain/Web3 job, check out this guide: Categories of Web3 Jobs & CV Preparation Guide for Beginners.
Full List of High-Paying Blockchain & Web3 Jobs
These blockchain job opportunities are available on full time, onsite and remote basis.
- API Onboarding Engineer, BD Manager, Broker API Solutions Manager, Business Development Manager, Channel Lead, Channel Operation Specialist, Growth Manager, Head of Engagement, Investment Director, etc.
- Community Manager, Communication and PR Lead, Community Lead, Content Manager, Content Strategy Lead, Content and Copy Writer, Content Writer, Employer Branding Lead, Events Manager, Executive Communications and Visibility Lead, Brand PR Director, Internal Communications Lead, Product Communications Lead, Head of Brand and Communications, Head of Product Marketing, PR Director, Senior Content Specialist, SEO Content Editor, etc.
- Customer Experience: AI BOT Operation Expert, Client Experience Specialist, Client Relations Executive, Customer Service Representative, Head of Customer Service/Relations, Project Manager, etc.
- Customer Support: Complaint Management Manager, Contact Centre Audit and Control Lead, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Specialist, Fraud/Chargeback Operation, Senior Trainer, Trading Support Specialist, Workforce Management Coordinator, etc.
Data and Research
- Research: Blockchain Research Analyst, Technical Research Analyst, Macro/Industrial Research Analyst, Research Lead, etc.
- Data and Analytics: Business Analyst, business Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Analyst (risk Operation), Senior Data Analyst, Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist (Machine Learning Algorithms, Market Insights Senior Manager, Product Analyst, Risk Rule/Strategy Analyst, Senior Backend Developer (Data Portal), Senior Backend Developer (Node.js), Senior Deep Learning Engineer, Senior Front-end Engineer, Technical Analyst, etc.
Editorial and Video
- Localization Operations Project Manager, Translator (from English to other languages and vice versa), Video Editor, Video Editor and Motion Engineer, etc.
- Mobile: Android Developer, Android Engineering Lead/Manager, iOS Developer, etc.
- Backend: API Solution Engineer (Python + Node.js Developer; Client Support), Backend Developer, Backend Developer/SRE, Backend Leader (Payment), Backend Service Engineer, Backend Web Developer (Node.js), C++ Blockchain Engineer, Global Tech Lead (Core Platform), Incident Manager, Java/Spring Boot Engineer, Java Architect (Risk), Java Backend Developer, Java Backend Lead, Java Developer, Java Developer (Blockchain Wallet), Java Developer (Payment), Java Developer (Risk), Java Developer (Internal Systems), Java Engineer, Java Team Lead, Junior Technical Support Engineer, Node.js Developer, Senior Backend Developer (Java), Senior Java Backend Developer (Payment and Card) Senior Backend Engineer (Java), Senior Engineering Manager, Senior Java Engineer, Senior PHP Developer, Senior Rust Developer (C/C++ to Rust), Senior Software Engineer, Technical Support Engineer/SL3 Application Owner, TechOps Engineer (NFT), etc.
- Big Data: Big Data Engineer, Big Data Manager/Lead, Data Application Lead, Data Architect, Data Engineer, Data Scientist (Deep Learning), Data Scientist (NLU), Data Warehouse Engineer, Database Administrator (DBA), DevOps Engineer (Data Specialist), DevOps Engineer (Data Specialist), Python Developer, QA Engineer, Search Engineer, Search Architect, etc.
- Blockchain Development: Blockchain Cryptography Dev Researcher, Blockchain Developer (Golang/Rust/Ethereum), Blockchain Infra Developer, Blockchain Research and Technology Evangelist, Senior Solution Architect, Protocol Specialist, Senior Blockchain and Smart Contract Developer (Core Platform), Senior Blockchain Developer, Smart Contract Developer (Solidity), etc.
- DevOps: Blockchain DevOps Engineer, Blockchain Security Audit Engineer, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Engineer (AWS/JAVA), DevOps Engineer (Big Data), DevOps Engineer (C2C), DevOps Lead/Manager, DevSecOps Engineer, DevSecOps Lead/Manager, Full stack Developer (Devops), Full Stack Engineer (Infrastructure), Head of infrastructure, Senior Backend Developer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Senior Devops Engineer (TRM/Compliance), Senior DevOps/Cloud Engineer, Senior Frontend Developer, Senior Information Security Compliance Expert, Senior QA Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Sr./Mid-level DevOps Engineer (Blockchain), etc.
- Quality Assurance (QA): Blockchain Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, Junior QA and Test Engineer (Payments), QA and Testing Engineer, QA Automation Engineer, QA Engineer, QA Engineer (Exploratory), QA Engineer (Fiat), QA Engineer (Integration), QA Engineer (Performance), QA Engineer (Functional Testing), QA Engineer (User Growth), Senior QA Engineer (NFT), Senior/Mid-Level QA Engineer (Futures), etc.
- Frontend: Front End Developer, Front-end Developer (React), Front-end Engineer, Front-end Engineer (NFT), Front-end Engineering Lead, Front-end Technical Lead, Front-end Web Developer, Game Developer, Lead Front-end Developer (React), Senior Front-end Engineer (Pay & Card), Senior Front-End Web Developer (Gift Card), Senior Frontend Engineer for Stablecoin (Core Platform), Senior iOS Developer (Swift), Senior ReactJS Engineer (Pay & Card), Senior Software Engineer (Golang), Senior Web Developer (C2C), Web Frontend Developer (Internal System), etc.
Finance and Administration
- Treasury Manager (Liquidity), Treasury Analyst (Liquidity), Accountant, Accounting and Finance Senior Specialist, Accounting Manager, Associate/Senior Associate – Strategic Finance, Balance Sheet Manager, Business Controller, Clearing Analyst, Clearing Specialist, Clearing Specialist (Treasury Analyst and Payment), Corporate Controller, Director of Technical Accounting, Director of Corporate FP&A, Director of Strategic Finance, Enterprise Systems Manager (APAC), Executive Assistant, Finance Administrative Coordinator, Finance Business Partner, Finance Director (M&A), Finance Manager, Finance Manager (Reporting), Finance Project Manager (M&A integration), Finance Supervisor, Financial Controller, Financial Controller (Portfolio Company), Financial Controller (Crypto PE Fund), Foreign Exchange Manager, Global Corporate Treasurer, Head of Finance, Head of Internal Controls, Indirect Tax Manager, Manager of Strategic Finance Marketing, Manager/Senior Manager of Strategic Finance, Manager/Senior Associate of Capital Markets and Industry Research, Netsuite Administrator, Office Administrative Specialist, Office Administrator, Office Manager/Administrator, Payroll and ESOP Accountant, Payroll Tax Manager, Planning and Forecasting Manager of Corporate FP&A, Procurement Specialist, Project Assistant, Regional Head of Finance, Reporting and Insights Manager of Corporate FP&A, Revenue Accountant, Senior Accountant (APAC), Senior Associate (Central FP&A), Senior Associate/Manager of Strategic Finance Marketing, Senior Finance Controller, Senior Finance Manager (M&A), Tax Counsel (M&A), Tax Operations Leader, Technical Accountant, Transfer Pricing Manager, Treasury Manager (FX), etc.
Human Resources (HR)
- Talent Acquisition: Leadership Recruiter, Leadership/Executive Recruiter, Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Lead (Customer Service), Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Lead (Technical), Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiting Lead, Senior International Recruiter, Senior Recruiter (Product and Design), Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Acquisition Operations Manager, Talent Acquisition Research Lead, Talent Sourcer (Leadership Hiring), etc.
- HR: Compensation and Benefits Partner (EMEA), Global Benefits Specialist, Global Organizational Development and Talent Development Lead, HR Business Partner, HR Business Partner (Legal and Operations), HR Operations Specialist, HRBP (Operations), Organizational Culture Specialist, Regional Compensation and Benefits Partner (APAC), Senior HR Business Partner, Senior HR Business Partner/HR BP (Global Marketing), Senior HR Operations Specialist, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Talent Intelligence Partner, etc.
- Affiliate/Influencer Marketing Intern, Business Operations Internship, Growth Marketing Intern, HR Operations Intern, HR Talent Acquisition Internship, Marketing & Operations Intern, Junior Data Analyst Intern, P2P Marketing Intern (APAC), Marketing Operations Intern, Product Management Intern, Research Analyst Intern (Macro/Industry Research), Social Media Internship, Social Media Marketing Intern, Tech Coordinator, etc.
Legal and Compliance
- Legal: APAC Head (Government Relations), Associate Legal Counsel (Commercial), Commercial Counsel (APAC), Commercial Counsel (EMEA), Company Secretary, Corporate Counsel for Portfolio Management, Corporate Counsel/Senior Corporate Counsel (EMEA), Data Privacy Legal Counsel, Disputes Legal Counsel, Government Affairs Associate/Director, Government Affairs Manager, Legal Administrative Assistant, Legal Counsel (Data Privacy), Legal Counsel (Financial Services – Regulatory), Regional Corporate Counsel, Regulatory Legal Counsel, etc.
- Compliance: Business Analyst (Data Protection), Compliance Analyst, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Customer Support Specialist (Compliance), Data Protection Process Coordinator, Data Protection Specialist, Financial Crime Compliance Screening (Senior Manager), Global Sanctions Advisory (Senior Analyst), Head of Compliance/MLRO, Head of Government Affairs, Internal Audit Specialist (Customer Service), Internal Audit Team Leader (Customer Service), Investigations Specialist, Junior Regulatory Analyst, KYC Analyst (Periodic Review), KYC Analyst (Retail & Corporate), Market Surveillance Investigator, MLRO, Policy Officer, Quality Assurance Analyst, Regulatory Reporting Officer, Senior AML Analyst (SAR/STR), Senior Regulatory Advisor (Futures), Transaction Monitoring Analyst, etc.
- Local Marketing: Affiliate Manager, Affiliate Marketing Intern, Manager (Affiliates, Influencer and VIP Manager), Business Development Manager, Community and Growth Marketing Manager, Community and Social Media Manager, Content Marketer/Social Media Marketer, Content Marketing Specialist, General Manager, Global Strategy and Operations Manager, Growth Marketing / Lifecycle Manager, Growth Marketing Intern, Head of User Acquisition, Marketing and Community Management Internship, Marketing Intern, Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager (BU Growth), PR Manager, Product Operations Manager, Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketing Intern, VIP Support Specialist, etc.
- Marketing: Affiliate/ Influencer Marketing Coordinator, Brand Marketing Director, Business Data Analyst, Campaign Operations Specialist (Marketing Automation/CRM), Central Community Lead, Central Community Manager, Community and Marketing Lead, Community Operation Specialist, Content Marketer/Social Media Marketer, Content Specialist/Copywriter, Creative Designer for Performance Marketing (Motion Design Focused), Data Analytics Manager (Marketing), Design Lead, Event Marketing Manager, Events Manager, Global Affiliate Manager, Graphic Designer, Growth and Community Manager, Growth Marketing Manager, Head of Community, Head of Growth and Marketing, Head of Public Policy/GR, Institutional Product Marketing Executive (Custody), Marketing Operations Manager, Senior Growth Marketing Specialist, SEO/ASO Manager, Social and Community Manager (NFT), Social Media Content Moderator, Social Media Manager, Social Media Wizard, User Lifecycle Manager (Customer Journey/CRM), Video Editor and Motion Designer (Social Media Team), etc.
Operations, Strategy and Project Management
- Operations: Administrative Specialist, Banking Channel Operations Specialist (FIAT), Business Operations Manager, Content Marketing Specialist (Institutional Sales), Content Marketing Specialist (NFT-Intern), Control Assurance Lead, Corporate Investments (Legal), Corporate Onboarding/KYC Specialist, Country Lead, Director of Exchange Operations, Government Affairs Manager, Growth Operations Specialist, Head of Operations (Digital Assets), Manager of Financial Products (DeFi knowledge required), Operation Manager (Margin/loans), Operational Risk Advisory Team Lead, Operations Specialist (ADGM), Operations Specialist (NFT Community), Partnership and Account Manager, Payment Operations Specialist, Payments Integration Manager, Platform Operations Manager, Risk Analyst (Derivatives), Risk Quant Manager (Derivatives), Senior Cyber Security Architect, Senior Product Manager (Business Operating Platform), Senior Risk Expert (Lending), Senior Wallet Operations Specialist, Spot Customer Services, Spot Trading Operations, Strategy and Operations (Institutional Custody), Strategy Intern (CEO Office), User Operations Manager (OTC), etc.
- Strategy: Global Strategy and Operations Manager, Global Strategy Director, Global Strategy Manager/Senior Manager, Head of Technology, etc.
- Risk: Fraud & Risk Operation, Risk Management Specialist, Risk Operation Manager (Custody), Risk Specialist/Senior Specialist, etc.
- Project Management: Live Streaming Operations Manager/Specialist, Operations Intern (Spot Growth), Partnership Grants Manager, Project Manager (Custody), Project Manager (Derivatives Regulatory Implementation), Project Manager (Product Management), Senior Business Project Manager (P2P), Staking Project Manager, etc.
Product and Design
- Product: API Product Expert, App Product Manager, Card Product Manager, Content Strategist, Director/VP of Product, Finance Product Manager, Financial Institutional Product Manager, Financial Product Manager (Social & Trading), Global Product Head for Stable Coin (Core Platform), Growth Product Manager (Referral/Academy/Social Games), Live Stream Product Manager-Interactive Gameplay, Payment Product Manager, Product Assistant, Product Lead (Fiat), Product Manager (Business Operating Platform), Product Manager (CRM/CMS), Product Manager (Merchant Solutions), Product Manager (Payments), Product Manager (Account), Product Manager (Academic/Social Growth), Product Manager (Financial Products), Product Manager (C2C), Product Manager (Crypto Wallet), Product Manager (DeFi Gamification/Social Product), Product Manager (Finance Trading), Product Manager (Risk Platform), Product Manager (Trading Experience), Product Manager (Trading), Product Manager (Wallet and Integration), Product Manager, Senior (Big Data/KPI), Project Manager (Back Support), Quantitative Product Manager, Senior Application Product Manager, Senior Growth Manager, Senior Product Manager (KYC), Senior Product Manager (Prime Services – Trading), Senior Product Manager (Trading FE), Senior Product Manager (Wallet & DeFi), Senior Web/Mobile Product Manager, Tool Product Manager, Transaction Payment Product Manager, VP of Product, Customer Onboarding & Compliance, Web Product Manager (Wallet/Conversion), etc.
- Design: Associate Creative Director (Brand Design), Content Design Intern, Design Lead (UI/UX – Custody), Graphic Designer, Illustration Designer, Lead Graphic Designer, Lead Product Designer for Stablecoin (UI/UX – Core Platform), Lead UI/UX Product Designer, Motion Designer, Product Designer (Instant Messaging), Senior Graphic Designer, Senior UI/UX Designer (Custody/FIAT/Big Data/DeFi/P2P/NFT/Payment and Card), etc.
- Senior Quantitative Researcher
Security & IT Helpdesk
- Security: Blockchain Security Engineer, Collaboration Tool Tech Lead, Data Protection Engineer, Java Backend Developer (Security), Application Security Engineer (Backend – Java Code Audit), Blockchain Security Engineer, Junior Code Review Engineer (Front-end), Mobile Security Engineer (iOS/Android), Security Engineer (Penetration Test), Security Operations Engineer, SOC Security Engineer, Mobile Security Engineer (iOS/Android), Network Engineer, SecOps Engineer (K8S), SecOps Lead, Security Auditor (Mobile), Security Engineer Developer (Internship), Security Researcher(Red Team), Senior Application Security Architect, Senior Internal Auditor, Senior SecOps Engineer (AWS), Senior SecOps Engineer (GCP), Senior Security Operations Engineer (SOC), Smart Contract Security Engineer, Smart Contract Security Engineer (Intern), SOC Platform Architect, etc.
- IT Helpdesk: Blockchain Technical Support, IT Helpdesk Specialist, IT Operations Analyst, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Specialist, Network Engineer, System Operations Engineer, etc.
You can check out the available Binance blockchain job opportunities here.
Top Companies Offering Blockchain Jobs
Below are some of the companies offering blockchain job opportunities. Some of these jobs are remote job, meaning you can work from anywhere around the globe. Also, you will find companies of various categories like: Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Web 3.0, FinTech, Security, Software, Payments, Financial Services, Cloud, Enterprise Web, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Gaming, Virtual Reality (VR), Information Technology (IT), Digital Media, eCommerce, Sports, Machine Learning, GreenTech, Social impact, etc.
Now check out the list of these companies hiring people with blockchain skills:
- Braintree Payments
- Escalent (Formally called Javelin)
- Square Inc.
- Andreessen Horowitz
- CipherTrace Inc.
- TradeStation Technologies
- Coin Metrics
- Hudson River Trading
- Anchorage Digital
- Amun 21Shares
- Mythical Games
- Immersed (Techstars ’17)
- Hero Systems
- Core Weave
- Cisco Systems
Trending Blockchain Programming Languages you Should Learn
- Vyper, etc.
Recommended Websites for Acquiring Blockchain Job Skills
Are you looking for where you can acquire blockchain job skills? Check out these sites:
- Coursera – coursera.org
- Educative – educative.io
- LinkedIn – linkedin.com
- Udemy – udemy.com
- Edureka – edureka.co
- edX – edx.org
- CodeCademy – codecademy.com
- IBM Blockchain Training – ibm.com/training/blockchain
- Blockchain Council – blockchain-council.org
- Simplilearn – simplilearn.com
- Udacity – udacity.com
Most of these websites offer both free and paid website courses and tutorials, and can also certify you at the end of the course. You can use their search bar to get a more specific result. You can search for keywords like: “blockchain”, “blockchain tutorials”, “blockchain courses”, etc.
- Free Crypto Trading Profit/Loss Calculator App by Buzzing Point
- Free DeFi Staking Rewards Calculator App by Buzzing Point
Free YouTube Tutorial Videos for Learning Blockchain Tech Skills
YouTube is a video platform where you can learn almost anything online for free. All you need is how to type the right keyword that will return the best tutorial videos as search results.
Here are some of the recommended YouTube tutorial videos to help you get started with blockchain:
Blockchain Technology Explained | Simplilearn
How to Become a Blockchain Developer
Solidity, Blockchain and Smart Contract Course
How to Build a DeFi App (Ethereum, Solidity, Web3.js & Truffle)
How to Code Blockchain Games on Ethereum Network: Step by Step Guide
Other Blockchain YouTube Video Tutorials for Beginners
- Blockchain Full Course – 4 Hours | Edureka – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCvL-DWcojc
- Blockchain Tutorial for Beginners | Intellipaat – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orexiRMFJqs
- Blockchain Tutorial for Beginners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_v0U_nQUnU
- Step-By-Step Guide (Ethereum, Solidity, Web3.js) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvw27RCTaEw
- Solidity Tutorial – A Full Course on Ethereum, Blockchain – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipwxYa-F1uY
- Nervos Blockchain Tutorial for Developers – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJdjnWiVX34
You can also go to YouTube.com and search the exact keyword for tutorial videos on the various blockchain skills you wish to acquire.
Recommended Business and Entrepreneurship Books
The Passionate Entrepreneur’s Strategies: Learn how to discover business ideas that will be successful, grow multiple online income streams, make money from home, attract new & retain customers, applications of SWOT analysis in any business, skills that will help you succeed as an entrepreneur, self-discipline, etc. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 1. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Blogging & Affiliate Marketing: Learn the Step by Step Guide of Creating, Growing & Optimizing your WordPress Blog from Scratch for Search Engines (SEO) & How to Make Money through Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing & Other Strategies for Earning Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 2. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money Self-Publishing Kindle Books for Beginners: Learn the Step by Step Guide to Self-Publish a Best Selling Book on Amazon KDP, How to Design Book Covers with Adobe Photoshop, Format, Edit & Proofread your Book Manuscript with Microsoft Word, Promote your Book on Various Online Platforms & Earn Monthly Passive Income Online. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 3. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
Complete Solar PV System Installation Guide: DIY guide on how to install grid-connected & off-grid solar PV systems, how to build solar-powered electric cars, convert conventional cars to electric cars, online & offline ways to make money from solar energy sector (including stocks), electrical wiring & protection system installation guides, plus free resources for skill acquisition and personal development. Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 4. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money from Crypto Trading & Investing for Beginners: Step by step guide with screenshots on the basics of blockchain technology, bitcoin & altcoins, crypto security tips, cryptocurrency market analysis (FA & TA), long term & short term trading, how to calculate your profits in excel, legit ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, DeFi yield farming & staking, how to use any centralized & decentralized exchange platform & more, plus crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 5. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
Blockchain Practical Guide: Step by step guide with pictures, on how to monetize the latest blockchain technology trends: crypto trading & tools, especially Ethereum, DeFi, Staking, NFTs, Top 100 Play-to-Earn (P2E) & NFT games, Web 3.0, Metaverse, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), blockchain job opportunities, with crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 6. By Buzzer Joseph. Read more about the book.
How to Make Money with Blockchain Web3 Apps: Step by Step Guide with Screenshots and Videos on How to Make Money from Blockchain and Web3 Projects – NFTs, Play-to-Earn (P2E) Games, Move-to-Earn (M2E) Apps, Watch-to-Earn (W2E) Apps, SocialFi and GameFi Apps, with crypto investment bonus! Lucrative Business Ideas Series Book 7. By Buzzer Joseph and Kelly Joseph. Read more about the book.